Funding Opportunity from the Office of Innovation and Improvement, Department of Education - Arts in Education National Program
- The purpose of the AAE program is to promote arts education for students, including disadvantaged students and students who are children with disabilities. See "Related Content #1"
National Cemetery Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs comment request - Application for Burial in a National Cemetery
- VA requires applicants for national cemetery burial to provide information to verify eligibility for burial in a national cemetery. See "Related Content #2"
Funding Opportunity - Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP), Fiscal Year (FY) 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program, OJJDP-2018-13551
- This program will provide funding to support states, units of local governments, and tribes to support juvenile drug treatment courts and family drug courts. See "Related Content #3"
Funding Opportunity - Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration; Strategic Prevention (SP) Framework – Partnerships for Success, SP-18-008
- The purpose of this grant program is to address one of the nation's top substance abuse prevention priorities; underage drinking among persons aged 9 to 20. See "Related Content #4"
Funding Opportunity - Department of the Interior-Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI), BIA-000-0005-NABDI
- The Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development (IEED), through its Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI), is soliciting proposals from federally recognized American Indian Tribes and Alaska federally recognized Tribal entities for technical assistance funding to hire consultants to perform feasibility studies of economic development opportunities. These feasibility studies will empower American Indian Tribes/Alaska federally recognized Tribal entities and Tribal businesses to make informed decisions regarding their economic futures. Feasibility studies may concern the viability of an economic development project or business or the practicality of a technology a Tribe or entity may choose to pursue. See "Related Content #5"