Office of the Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing, Department of Housing and Urban Development Notice - Implementation of the Tribal HUD–VA Supportive Housing Program
- The program provides rental assistance and supportive services to Native American veterans who are Homeless or At Risk of Homelessness living on or near a reservation or other Indian areas. This Notice also establishes HUD’s procedures for issuing renewal funding, subject to the availability of future appropriations. Any future changes to Tribal HUD–VASH program definitions, requirements, and implementation will be outlined in future Federal Register Notices issued by HUD. See "Related Content #1"
Funding Opportunity - Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living (ACL) - Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects
- Availability of resources to fund Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects of three years each to conduct research on opioid use disorder among people with disabilities. See "Related Content #2"
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Employment and Training Administration (ETA), Notice - UPDATE Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) 2018 Lower Living Standard Income Level (LLSIL)
- The governor and state/local workforce development boards (WDs) use the LLSIL for determining eligibility for youth and adults for certain services. See "Related Content #3"
Funding Opportunity - Rural Business-Cooperative Service, Department of Agriculture - Inviting Applications for Rural Cooperative Development Grants
- The purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance to improve the economic condition of rural areas through cooperative development. Eligible applicants include a non-profit corporation or an institution of higher education. See "Related Content #4"
Funding Opportunity - Rural Business-Cooperative Service, Department of Agriculture - Inviting Applications for Socially- Disadvantaged Groups Grants
- The purpose of this program is to provide technical assistance to Socially- Disadvantaged Groups in rural areas. Eligible applicants include Cooperatives, Groups of Cooperatives, and Cooperative Development Centers. This program supports Rural Development’s (RD) mission of improving the quality of life for rural Americans and commitment to directing resources to those who most need them. See "Related Content #5"