Position Opening, U.S. Department of Education - Office of Indian Education Director
- Program Manager, GS-340-15 (MP) (INDIAN PREFERENCE). This position serves as the Director, Office of Indian Education (OIE), Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE). The OIE administers the Indian Education Program, Title VI, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act. If you have questions regarding the announcement, please contact Angela Mason at 202-603-9162 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. See "Related Content #1"
Position Opening – Kiosk General Manager, United Indians of All Tribes Foundation, Seattle WA
- The Kiosk General Manager will be working at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. See "Related Content #2"
Funding Opportunity – Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) - OVC Fiscal Year 2018 Enhancing Community Responses to the Opioid Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims
- OVC anticipates that this solicitation will support service providers in expanding their current scope and expertise to ensure that children and youth—the most vulnerable victims impacted by the opioid crisis—are supported as they heal from the impact of crime and substance abuse. See "Related Content #3"
Funding Opportunity – Department of Justice has Announced a Funding Opportunity Under the Initiative, Identifying $11,000,000 for Investment with the Anticipation of 8 Awards
- The purpose of the FY 2018 Innovations in Reentry Initiative (IRI): Reducing Recidivism Through Systems Improvement is to provide local jurisdictions and Indian tribes with the resources and training and technical assistance (TTA) necessary to identify assets and gaps in their local reentry systems and to develop capacity and partnerships with other justice agencies to provide services that prevent recidivism, reduce crime, and improve public safety in their jurisdictions. See "Related Content #4"
Funding Opportunity – Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) – Fiscal Year 18 National Officer Safety Initiatives
- This BJA National Officer Safety Initiatives Program is soliciting innovative approaches to augment law enforcement safety in three key areas: law enforcement suicide, traffic safety, and a national public awareness and education campaign. See "Related Content #5"