Bureau of Indian Affairs-Native Language Immersion Cooperative Agreement Solicitation
- The purpose of this Cooperative Agreement solicitation is to build capacity within Bureau of Indian Education (BIE) by working with an outside organization(s) or consultant(s) to build foundational elements of a BIE Native Language Immersion initiative. Foundation elements include assessing needs, assets and preferences; strategic planning for the initiative; and organizational learning and development. See "Related Content #1"
National Archives and Records Administration - Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives
- The National Historical Publications and Records Commission is especially interested in collections of America’s early legal records, such as the records of colonial, territorial, county, and early statehood and tribal proceedings that document the evolution of the nation’s legal history. All types of historical records are eligible, including documents, photographs, born-digital records, and analog audio and moving images. Projects may: Digitize historical records collections, or related collections, held by a single institution and make them freely available online; Provide access to born-digital records; Create new freely-available virtual collections drawn from historical records held by multiple institutions; Create new tools and methods for users to access records. See "Related Content #2"
Institute of Museum and Library Services - Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program
- The Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (LB21) supports developing a diverse workforce of librarians to better meet the changing learning and information needs of the American public by: enhancing the training and professional development of library and archives professionals, developing faculty and library leaders, and recruiting and educating the next generation of library and archives professionals. See "Related Content #3"
Institute of Museum and Library Services - National Leadership Grants for Libraries
- National Leadership Grants for Libraries (NLG-L) support projects that enhance the quality of library and archives services nationwide by advancing theory and practice. See "Related Content #4"
Office of Postsecondary Education, Department of Education funding opportunity - Applications for New Awards; Child Care Access Means Parents in School Program (CCAMPIS)
- The CCAMPIS Program supports the participation of low-income parents in postsecondary education through the provision of campus-based child care services. See "Related Content #5"