Department of Labor Launches Yearlong Celebration of Americans with Disabilities Act's 30th Anniversary
DOL full announcement here.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) theme is "Increasing Access and Opportunity," Learn more about the department's ADA celebration.
Service Delivery in the Workforce System: WorkforceGPS Resources - There are multiple ways you can help customers access our services, ranging from one-on-one services with caseworker at an American Job Center (AJC), to group services as part of a workshop, to virtual services accessed from home on a personal computer or handheld device. Check out these Workforce GPS resources and webinars.
- Applying Labor Market Information to Service Delivery Design
- Benefits of Participating in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- Data-Driven Outreach and Referral Strategies - Improving Service Delivery Design and Capacity
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: Data-Driven Resource Leveraging and Coenrollment Strategies
- Integrated Service Delivery Toolkit
- Sample MOU and Infrastructure Costs Toolkit
- System Alignment – Resources for Integrated Service Delivery
- Serving Youth in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- The New Customer-Centered Design Approach to Service Delivery
- One-Stops and American Job Centers - Webinars and Webcasts
- WIOA Wednesday: Integrating Partners' Programs in Your Comprehensive American Job Center