HHS/ACF/ANA Invites Comment on Changes to Six Funding Opportunity
Posted 8/11/2017 5:22 PM by Guy Suetopka
FYI. Of potential interest to DINAP, OPDR, DYS, Grants Office, EDA EDI, EPA (environmental regulatory enhancement), NTIA (broadband on reservations) …
The HHS/ACF/Administration for Native Americans (ANA) periodically provides members of the public an opportunity to comment on proposed changes in interpretive rules and general statements of its policy. In the August 14 FEDERAL REGISTER, ANA will outline proposed interpretive rules and general statements of policy that relate to ANA’s funding opportunities beginning in Fiscal Year (FY) 2018.
ANA notes that changes to FY 2018 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) will be based on the following previously published programs:
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies-Alaska (SEDS-AK)
- Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (ILEAD)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion (EMI)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance (P&M)
Comments will be due by September 14. Click here for the pre-publication version.