View Brownfields Cleanup: EPA Announces Availability of $7 Million for Supplemental Funds for Revolving Loan Fund Capitalization Grants
The Environmental Protection Agency’s Brownfields program provides direct funding for Brownfields assessment, cleanup, revolving loans, and environmental job training. To facilitate the leveraging of public resources, EPA's Brownfields Program collaborates with other EPA programs, other federal partners, and state agencies to identify and make available resources that can be used for Brownfields activities. In addition to direct Brownfields funding, EPA also provides technical information on Brownfields financing matters.
- Brownfields Assessment Grants provide funding for Brownfields inventories, planning, environmental assessments, and community outreach.
- Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants provide funding to capitalize loans that are used to clean up brownfields.
- Brownfields Cleanup Grants provide funding to carry out cleanup activities at brownfield sites owned by the applicant.
- Brownfields Area Wide Planning Grants provide funding to communities to research, plan and develop implementation strategies for cleaning up and revitalizing a specific area affected by one or more brownfields sites.
- Brownfields Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training (EWDJT) Grants provide environmental training for residents of Brownfields communities.