View New Jersey Carpenters Apprenticeship Training Center to Open March 29
On Thursday, March 29th, the Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters (NRCC) will open the doors of its new, state-of-the-art New Jersey Carpenters Apprentice Training Center in Edison, NJ. A ribbon cutting ceremony will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and provide State/local elected officials, local businesses/organizations and other attendees with a chance to tour the building.
The new Training Center features:
- Classrooms retrofitted with state-of-the-art Audio/Visual technology.
- Spacious hands-on training for all the skillsets in carpentry, flooring, mill-cabinet, millwright and pile driving trades.
- An overhead bridge crane for rigging steel concrete forms, pile driving materials and millwright equipment.
- 14 welding booths.
- A fully equipped cabinet shop to support training for our mill-cabinet program.
- A 300-seat auditorium with theater seating for NRCC meetings & conferences, professional presentations and apprentice orientations & graduations.