SBA’s Office of Advocacy Releases Small Business Profiles (2018)
Posted 4/26/2018 8:57 PM by Community Manager
Today (April 25), the Office of Advocacy released the annual Small Business Profiles. The Small Business Profiles are an annual portrait of each state’s small businesses. They gather the latest federal data into state-by-state snapshots of small business health and economic activity. Limited economic data is also provided for the U.S. territories.
This year’s profiles report on state economic growth and employment. They also answer the questions:
- How many small businesses are in my state?
- How many jobs do they create?
- Which industries have the most small businesses and small business jobs?
- How many establishments opened and closed?
- How many small businesses export, and how much?
- Which counties have the most small business employment?
Visit Advocacy’s website to view the U.S. or your state’s profile.