September 26 Webinar: Understanding Competency-Based Apprenticeship Programs
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Join the Jobs for the Future’s Center for Apprenticeship & Work-Based Learning for a one-hour webinar exploring the growing influence that competency-based learning frameworks and program models are having on apprenticeship in the US.
Zachary Boren, Chief of the Division of Program Quality, Standards, and Policy, Office of Apprenticeship, US Department of Labor
Diana Elliott, PhD, Senior Research Associate, Urban Institute
Manny Lamarre, Executive Director, Governor's Office of Workforce Innovation, Las Vegas, Nevada
Cheryl Olson, Project Director, Truckee Meadows Community College
Eric Seleznow, Senior Advisor, JFF
You Might Also Like
- Funding Opportunity: Scaling Apprenticeship Through Sector-B...
- Department of Labor Certified Unmanned Aerial Systems Appren...
- Expanding Registered Apprenticeships in Health Care Report
- Department of Labor Announces Launch of Apprenticeship.gov
- Nearly $1.5 Million Awarded to Help American Women Enter App...