The Employment and Training Administration has published a notice in the October 29 Federal Register announcing a meeting of the Native American Employment and Training Council (NAETC) on November 9 – 10.
The meetings will begin at 12 p.m. EST and conclude no later than 4 p.m. EST each day. Public statements and requests for special accommodations or to address the Council must be received by November 4, 2020.
The agenda will include:
· discussion of previous NAETC recommendations;
· discussion of NAETC's Strategic Plan for Recommendations;
· updates on the Indian and Native American Program, including Public Law 102-477, as amended;
· potential recommendations for training and technical assistance; and
· subject matter experts from National Congress of American Indians.
More information can be found here.